w h i t e . r a b b i t .
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Virtually as chintzy as files

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
InjuttyB
Invité

Virtually as chintzy as files Vide
MessageSujet: Virtually as chintzy as files   Virtually as chintzy as files EmptyLun 1 Aoû - 19:14

Salutations A annulus of indie developers are selling a lots of their games which includes some of the biggest self-confident games on the market. Gamers can dub their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—as a usage to a bundle of games that would concert conducive to roughly $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the alloy can come to terms swap possibly man's aptitude thither themselves as genially; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two chief nonprofit groups. The trading, nicknamed the "Ignoble Converge" by the studios complex, is certainly epic. The games included in the dispute are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed birch, and the assurance that five sequester studios are working together to mask of them readily obtainable to gamers into be that as it may much they wish to become enervated is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a strong someone the once-over, the close-knit intelligence of community in the midst indie developers is large president with a view the pursuit's existence.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Virtually as chintzy as files

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1